Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Simon Says: Totally Resistible

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Thank you for joining us for the Halloween Inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Totally Resistible

There are so many resist techniques that we can use! We will be looking forward to seeing what you use to resist!

This week we are showcasing Impression Obsession  Products  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.


As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store




I inked the  Gradation Cling Stamp with versamark ink stamped onto Watercolor Paper then embossed with clear powder. I then used Forest Moss, Wild Honey and Tumbled Glass Inks over the top, using the clear embossing as a resist. I then used my iron and some kitchen paper to take off the embossing.

 I love the effect this has left, pretty cool don't you think! ;-)


Thanks for looking!! :-)

Please pop over to see the gorgeous card our GD Danijela has made too :-) I am sure she would love to read your comments ;-)


Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

Challenges:
Crafting By Designs     Add A Sentiment
Open-Minded    Thanks/Thanksgiving 
Ooh La La    Shades Of Autumn
Eclectic Ellapu    Purple : Autumnal 




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

13 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Lovely Lols, love the background !
Sending hugs xxx

Lin said...

What an interesting effect this stamp gives, Lols! Love your design!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous, what an amazing background. Makes your scene look windy !!!

Jo x

Caryn said...

What an awesome stamp you chose to use Lols, love how this turned out - great card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Janeen said...

LOLS i had to stop by and say how wonderful this creation is. hugs

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty background! I love it!! :D

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous resist technique and a beautiful result . Thanks for sharing with us here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card, that resist background is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB
Jane

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Lols!

My name is Karen Letchworth. I'm a card-makin' mama, and lover of all things crafty. My blog is www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com and I also run the challenge blog Word Art Wednesday www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com We are blessed to have SSS as our primary sponsor at Word Art Wednesday, but on every other challenge, we're blessed to have lots of other great sponsors, too. I would love to have you stop by and play along/link up with us if you are able. I'd just love seeing your sweet creations shared with us.

I also heard a little rumor that SSS might be looking for one more DT Member, but so far in my mind, it's just that...a rumor because I can't seem to find any information about it. I'd love to be considered if that spot left by my sweet blog friend, Melissa is still open. I'm just not sure how to go about throwing my hat in the ring.

Hope you're having a blessed week. Hope to see your sweet cards in our challenges soon.
Karen Letchworth

Teresa Kline said...

hey lols! this is awesome, luv the blended colors...very sweet!

saw in your latest post were you broke your ankle...so sorry...be sure to get in plenty of crafting...teehehehe...hope you heal quickly! have a super week!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Cicci said...

Wondeful !!! Love this beutiful creation !!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}

Susan Hogan said...

A great card and a stunning use of the stamp. Such an amazing effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu.